Friday 27 January 2017

Latest News - TRAINSPOTTING 2

Delighted to be finally able to report that I have completed filming on T2: TRAINSPOTTING 2 in a small but pivotal role! It was an honour to work with the superb cast and to be directed by the wonderful Danny Boyle and shot by Anthony Dod Mantle. This has truly been one of the highlights


of my 30 years in the industry and a joy to once again be a part of the wonderful world of Irvine Welsh. I did the Begbie fight scene as an extra in the original TRAINSPOTTING film and revelled in the role of Tambo in THE ACID HOUSE so it's rather nice to complete the hat-trick!


So my thanks go out to my former agent Daniel Tasker at Billboard PM, casting director Gail Stevens and to all the old friends on the crew and the cast for making me feel so welcome and at home on set. Danny is just brilliant to work with and I caught up with him at the Wrap Night at the end of July (above).


The film is due out for release on the 27th of January 2017, but here's a wee taste of what is to come in the first official trailer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RK7Cre-SS4 Enjoy!!


And as of November 2016 here's the next official trailer and poster (below). Roll on january!!!
T2 Trainspotting Official Trailer


No comments:

Post a Comment