Tuesday 3 May 2022

August 2021 - The Diary

Was still shooting REMNANTS at the beginning of August, then back to Scotland for more horse-riding lessons at the Busby Equitation Centre in Glasgow, in preparation for my next role. Here I am aboard


my trusty steed Captain! Thanks to everyone at Busby for getting me into shape for the shoot and making me look good! Then to The Highlands and a fab stay in Sutherland on location for short film 1815.



The shoot was brilliant and fab to team up with lots of old pals in the cast and a brilliant Director and Crew on this excellent tale of the Highland Clearances at the time of Waterloo. Huge thanks to my new favourite horse, the bold Stephanie (above) and to Dalriada Equestrian who supplied the horses and again helped me look like a better horseman than I am! A fab experience & a brilliant film to come!!! We


finished off the month with an exciting table read of the new ORIGINS OF THE LAOICH pilot script on Zoom and great to catch up with the team once again. Fingers crossed we get this series made...!




No comments:

Post a Comment